The latest arrival onto the backpack market is the new T1 Ghibli, distributed exclusively by CLEANSTAR in Australia and New Zealand.
The European made T1 is manufactured by Ghibli, the well respected global commercial floorcare manufacturer.
There are 4 key performance characteristics that position this backpack without equal:
1. The most powerful backpack on the market boasting 1450W power
2. The quietest backpack on the market at only 60dbA
3. Highest airflow rate at 51 litres per second
4. One of the lightest at only 4.78kg
Standard configuration includes:
- H14 HEPA hospital grade filtration
- Wessel Werk low profile floor tool (cleaners’ favourite)
- Wessel Werk Turbo Brush
- Thermal motor protection
- Extra long 1.5M hose
- Left or right handed use without having to alter the lid configuration
- Full set of tools – crevice, dusting and upholstery + tool caddy
The backpack also comes with unique storage space on the unit where the operator can store the lightweight metal rods when not in use. Additionally, the accessory tools can be stored on the rod, or conveniently on the waist strap for easy access. (Now you don’t have to stuff your pockets with these tools whilst cleaning).
The backpack was launched at the recent Ausclean show to an overwhelming interest and response. For further information, or if you would like to own one, please contact CLEANSTAR to find your nearest distributor/stockist. Only available through our distributor network.
Ph: (03) 9460 5655 Fax: (03) 9460 5666