The latest innovative cleaning machine from Tennant, the T12, delivers big productivity in a compact, manoeuvrable rider scrubber.
It’s perfect for many uses ranging from retail and public spaces, to manufacturing, logistics and food and beverage applications. With its rugged engineering and appealing design, the T12 provides the quality customers have come to expect from Tennant.
Tennant’s T12 compact rider scrubber offers many benefits, including:
- Heavy-Duty Compact Performance – Tackle tough cleaning jobs with impressive main scrubhead down-pressure of up to 114 kg
- Increased Productivity – The 1,065 mm wide cleaning path cleans floors from edge to edge with an optional scrubbing side brush which extends the cleaning path by 28%
- Low Cost of Ownership – Save money by reducing the need to purchase chemicals with optional chemical-free ec-H2O™ technology
- Health & Safety – Reduce fatigue and increase operator safety with a large operator compartment and easy ingress and egress from either side of the machine
- Easy Operation & Maintenance – Simplify operator training with controls that enable the scrubbing systems to be activated with a single large green button
Learn more about the T12 rider scrubber at www.tennantco.com.au/T12.