Jena Dyco is calling on restoration experts to share their knowledge and experience as a presenter at the 2013 Specialised Restoration Conference, taking place in Melbourne on 10 and 11 May.
Experts who are at the ‘leading edge of the restoration sector’ are invited to present papers on topics including:
* Specialised restoration developments and issues such as concrete, structure, timber, drying and sewage
* International perspectives on various restoration techniques and issues
* Environmental health perspectives of poorly restored buildings
* Insurance issues involved in specialised restoration jobs
* Case studies of interesting and/or challenging restoration jobs
* Health perspectives on the issue of residual moisture in properties/structures
The call for presenters closes 15 March. Those interested should go to www.restorationtraining.com.au/conference/speakers/
The event is said to be Australia’s only specialised restoration conference and is expected attract more than 150 local and international delegates from the specialised restoration sector.
For more details please visit www.restorationtraining.com.au/conference