The inaugural Accord Cleaning & Hygiene Conference: Delivering a Healthy Future, Advancing Community Wellbeing is being hosted at the historic Hotel Windsor in Melbourne on Thursday 7th November 2013.
A glamorous conference dinner on Wednesday 6th November 2013 at the renowned No35 at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins is also part of the program, with professor Chris Baggoley, Australia’s chief medical officer confirmed as the dinner speaker.
The conference speakers’ line up is impressive with confirmed speakers thus far including:
- Peter Anderson (CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry),
- Tom Rosewall (senior representative (Victoria), Reserve Bank of Australia) and
- Shannon Coombs (president & CEO of Canada’s Consumer Specialty Products Association)
Importantly, key presentations will also be provided from other local and global industry leaders, looking to the future of cleaning and hygiene, with latest trends and technologies.
Many thanks to all of Accord’s generous sponsors:
- Silver: Colgate-Palmolive
- Bronze: Albright & Wilson, Ecolab, Huntsman, INCLEAN and TressCox
Please contact Georgina Glover at the Accord secretariat for copy of the latest program, registration costs and other details (firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9281 2322)