The finalist of this year’s INCLEAN Excellence Awards have been announced ahead of the highly anticipated ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo next week.
The Excellence Awards seek to distinguish and showcase innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
Held alongside this year’s ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo in Sydney, the awards encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence within their respective markets while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
This year’s awards received a record number of nominations, with entries narrowed down to three finalists across six categories: equipment (small), equipment (large), paper and dispensing, cleaning agents, services and technology, and janitorial.
“We are proud to present and host the INCLEAN Excellence Awards and recognise the industry’s ingenuity and innovation over the past two years,” said Lauren Micallef, ISSA Oceania manager.
This year’s judging panel included Geoffrey Thorpe, Steven Kulper, and Claire Hibbit.
Geoffrey Thorpe has more than 40 years’ experience in sales and management in various industries including commercial cleaning, retail, hardware, pharmacy, hospitality.
Thorpe has been involved at all levels of account management, as well as responsible for staff, warehousing and distribution, negotiation of accounts and budgeting, along with involvement in marketing, planning, and implementation.
Steven Kulper has more than 25 years’ experience in the cleaning and facility management sectors, operating within wholesaler divisions as well as commercial cleaning and facility management companies.
Kulper’s previous roles have included national business development manager, growth commercial strategy manager, and general manager for both international and multi-national companies.
His experience covers sales management, team leadership, new business development, strategic planning, and marketing strategy and implementation.
Claire Hibbit is managing editor of INCLEAN Australia and INCLEAN New Zealand.
Award finalists will have the chance to display the nominated product at the Innovation Zone at the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Winners will be announced at 4pm on the show floor next to the Innovation Zone during the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo’s afternoon networking event on Wednesday, 14 September.
The ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo is free to attend and provides access to the show floor and a chance to meet with more than 80 leading exhibitors, along with attendance to the speaker theatre and networking events.
Congratulations to this year’s finalists:
Innovation – Cleaning Agents
- Product: Aeris Defence, Brand: Aeris Defence, Company: Aeris Environmental
- Product: Doxall, Brand: Doxall, Company: Ten Carbon Chemistry
- Product: Everis Next, Brand: Everis, Company: Novozymes Australia
Innovation – Equipment – Large
- Product: Wash Series, Brand: SEKO, Company: SEKO
- Product: Scrubber 50 Pro, Brand: Gausium, Company: Gausium,
- Product: T380AMR Robotic Floor Scrubber, Brand: Tennant, Company: Tennant Australia
Innovation – Equipment – Small
- Product: SPRINTUS ERA PRO, Brand: CLEANSTAR, Company: Cleanstar
- Product: BVL 5/1 Bp Backpack Vacuum, Brand: Karcher, Company: Karcher
- Product: Orbot Slim, Brand: Orbot, Company: Abco Products
Innovation – Janitorial
- Product: i-matt, Brand: i-team, Company: i-team ANZ
- Product: Re-Belle 100% Circular Microfibre Cloth, Brand: Greenspeed, Company: Ecofy
- Product: r-MicroLife, Brand: Oates, Company: FREUDENBERG HOME AND CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Innovation – Paper & Dispensing
- Product: Paper Sorbent Professional 25100 2ply Embossed Jumbo Roll Toilet Tissue 250 metres, Brand: Sorbent Professional, Company: Solaris Paper,
- Product: Sorbent Professional TAD Interleave Hand Towel range, Brand: Sorbent Professional, Company: Solaris Paper
- Product: Ecofy Foaming Hand Soap, Brand: Ecofy, Company: Ecofy
Innovation – Service & Technology
- Product: Hako Dust Stop, Brand: Hako Australia, Company: Hako Australia
- Product: SmartClean, Brand: Rubbermaid Commercial, Company: Rubbermaid Commercial
- Product: BubbleFlush, Brand: Wecoline, Company: Ecofy
For more information about the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, or to register, click here.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com