Cleanaway has partnered with Council Solutions in South Australia to deliver sustainable waste management services to City of Port Adelaide Enfield, City of Marion, City of Adelaide and City of Charles Sturt.
Servicing more than 160,000 properties, this is the largest municipal contract ever awarded in SA.
To support the contract, Cleanaway will invest in more than 40 new fleet assets and around 30 new staff. The contract includes use of Cleanaway’s Cleanaview.
Cleanaview gives council customers access to an online portal to view the location of Cleanaway vehicles, near real time collection and scheduled pickup information.
The contract is for a period of seven plus three years with Cleanaway providing:
- Kerbside collections based out of the Port Adelaide and Lonsdale depots
- Residual waste processing at Wingfield Resource Recovery Facility and Inkerman Landfill
- Bulk bin collection and processing
- Hard waste collection and processing
- Street litter bin collection and processing
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to INCLEAN’s newsletter.